Welcome to the UW-Stevens Point Academic Representation Council (SPARC), the faculty and academic staff union on campus. We came into being in March 2011 during very turbulent times, and we chartered in 2012.
As one of the strongest fac/staff unions in the UW System, we’ve made significant progress on issues from salary to open budgeting. We have much work to do, and we would love for you to join us. Our strength comes from numbers.
You can contact us by searching for any of the following people in the UWSP directory:
2020 OFFICERS AND COMMITTEES:
- Co-Presidents: Nerissa Nelson Andy Felt
- VP-Membership Communication: Holly Petrillo
- VP-University Relations: Jennifer Collins
- Secretary: Rebecca Stephens
- Treasurer: Troy Espe
- Membership and Communications Committee:
- Andy Felt, Holly Petrillo, Ish Odogba, Bobbi Kubish
- Organizing Committee:
- Maryam Farzaneh, Lauren Gantz
- Elections Committee: Kym Buchanan
- Grievances Committee: Terese Barta, Becky Lorenz-Schumacher
- Advisory and Outreach Committee:
- Mick Veum, Lauren Gantz, Maryam Farzaneh, Rob Harper, Stuart Morris, Cortney Chaffin.
Stay in touch with the latest SPARC information and events by following us on FB